Sunday 26 August 2012

Back




Been a while since my last post. I have to say this whole wedding planning thing is not very easy especially with a very demanding full time job. For those of you wondering, I am surviving it and slowly getting everything checked in my wedding checklist...just a few more essentials that need to be done. It's just less than 5 months to go...

Will be sharing more photos of my recent trips soon. :)

Skrt used as top:Cotton On|Jacket/Shorts/Necklace:H&M|Shoes:Zara|Necklace:H&M

~♥~

 

10 comments:

  1. I agree 110% with the wedding planning/full time job thing! S o hard, but it does make time "fly by"

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will focus more on making time "fly by" ;)

      Delete
  2. I remember wedding planning while working full time. Crazy! It was hard to get off work to go get the things done that I needed to. Good luck!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Really is quite a challenge especially when you have so many ideas and try to fit everything in the budget. It's very challenging and mind boggling!

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! The lace and blazer and metallic shoes combo is so cool!
    Want to follow each other?
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! wedding planning must be a lot of work..hope it all goes smoothly!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! sure, I just followed you..I hope you can follow me back & Like my FB page too :D
    www.leftbanked.com
    www.facebook.com/leftbanked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I'm all about lace lately, so your top gets an A+ in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never fails to make you feel dressed up and pretty! ;)

      Delete

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!