Monday 30 May 2011

Blame it on the rain





Cool, wet weather we're having in Manila lately. I guess summer has officially signed off! I can't say that I'm sad though...I loove cool weather! I get more inspired to write, daydream, and dress up when it's cold outside...I am one of those girls who just loves to layer, layer, layer! Pretty ironic since we're having a pool party tonight..haha! Just a send-off for our good friend, B! It will be a night of pizza, bingo, and charades by the pool and maybe IN the pool! ;)

And since it's dark and dreary outside, I decided to put on bright pink polish! ;)


Opi's Short's Story



Dress:H&M|Gray coat:Bossini Ladies|Pumps:Nine West|Coral necklace:Mango|White beads:Online buy

~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!