Saturday 28 May 2011

Over the Taupe


The cold weather couldn't stop me from having drinks with A that night. I actually didn't go to work since I was feeling a bit under the weather, or so I thought...here I am looking all giddy to get outside that night ;)






Sorry for the pixelized shots, I was too lazy to take my Nikon out. I'm crazy over frozen yogurt these days! I like having mine with some nuts, chocolates, and crushed grahams...so weird that I crave for it especially during the rainy season!

Pancake House's Gurts with choc chips and walnuts

 White halter top:Bazzar find|Tan tulip skirt:Forever 21|Nude snakeskin clutch:Cuenca Bazaar|Brown wedges:Promod|Nails:Opi Over the Taupe

Tell me, what's your best past time when it rains?

~♥~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!