Thursday 11 August 2011

Summer Remix Recap

And so here are all 30 looks...Whew! That was one rollercoaster ride! I must say, this really entertained me and kept my mind away from the stress at work. It somehow gave me a reason to get up and not be lazy to get out of the house..I know work should be my motivation, but lately I'm not too inspired by it! haha! 

There were outfits that I had played in my mind even before wearing them and there are a lot here that totally surprised me...I have to admit towards the latter part, you tend to get more creative since you are running out of clothes to match...but I think that's the fun of it. The more I ran out of the usual pairs to match, the more creative and more colorful my outfits turn out! Yay! Till the next remix!


To everyone who left comments and emailed me, thanks for the support! You will always be my inspiration! Thanks for all the kind words and laughing with and at me! ♥♥


~♥~

7 comments:

  1. Super super impressive!!! I don't know if I would have the will to do this! Love all your looks! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    www.MrsCapretta.com
    Recipes Fashion Mariage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Great looks =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look always so pretty!.)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I never thought I'd pull through! Haha! I'm excited to do another one. Hope you can try it too! It was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah CONGRATS! they are all amazing! love this :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, there is a lot to take in here!
    amazing and unique post though xxxx
    love wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!