Monday 9 January 2012

Free



catching up on my fave blogs
Today has started to be pretty challenging but I'm thankful to have some time by myself come lunch break. It was so relaxing to come out here and be by myself. This is my favorite part of my building. I didn't expect I'd be able to have some free time today, but I did, so Yay for that!

Will keep this short and simpls, I still need to get back to work... ;)

Dress:Mango|Cardigan|Mango|Pumps:Charles&Keith|Purse:Kate Spade|Bangles:WWW & Bazaar find|Watch:Cartier

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress. I like the pretty prints. Yes, so nice to have some time to yourself. Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super enjoy my ME time! My thoughts just flow in... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bracelet! The one that looks like overlapping leaves. Yay for free time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what i see here!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are amazing and I am loving your bangles. Excellent combination all together.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am loving your blog and your style girl. Definitely following on GFC and bloglovin :) hope we can follow each other?
    xoxo,
    LMQ
    http://fashionneedy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tesa... Thanks!
    @Rose... Yup! This is one of my faces as well they just tie in to an outfit perfectly!
    @Clara... Thanks!
    @Michelle... Thanks!
    @Leslie... The shoes are kinda killing me though just need to break them in. Haha! But yes the bangles are great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! The print on that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!