Monday 14 February 2011

Madness!!!


I don't know about you, but I can't wait to get my hands on this baby! Having the 1st gen iPad for only 5 months, I am seriously thinking about upgrading to this beauty once it hits the Philippine shores..although, I think it will be hard to let go my iPad since it was given to me by A, I think it would be wise to upgrade! c",)


The mouth-watering smart cover it comes with it totally adds to its appeal...Sooo loving the candy colored ones! Blue, green, orange, and pink! I want them all!!! The battery life can last upto 10 hours! More blogging/game/movie time on the road! Wee! Say goodbye to boring waits at the airport or anywhere else! iPad is my new bestfriend! iPad 2 price starts at $499! Something to save up for...

Now, it makes me think if I should still get these for my iPad...

Apple iPad Case $39



 Incase Origami Workstation $29.95


What do you think? Should I upgrade or stick to the old one and just add on some accessories???

~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!