Thursday 17 February 2011

Mona Lisa smile



Last night, A and I had a mini celebration for post vday and my raise!

The cheese platter and dips are great! We made the right decision in getting more appetizers as their service lets customers wait a while. If I weren't in such a good mood, I would've started a fit in the restaurant. 

When the steaks finally landed, I was in gastronomic heaven! It was goooodd!!! I can't remember our conversation while devouring that glorious meat...come to think of it, I don't think a word was uttered until we were almost done! Haha!

my Lamb Steak

his Rib Eye Steak
Happy tummies!

Not sure if we'll do a repeat just coz of the bad service. Maybe after a year with the hopes of better service. We'll just have to wait and see...


Mona Lisa Ristorante is located at 2/F The Commerce Center, Commerce Ave., Alabang, Muntinlupa City. 556 0708. Open daily 11- 3 pm; 5 pm - midnight.

~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!