Thursday 28 July 2011

Day,23




Felt like doing a sexy secretary look. If I had some glasses, it would've worked even better! I used to wish I could be an actress when I was younger. I really enjoyed doing plays when I was younger. It gave me an excuse to be somebody else and not feel bad about it. Getting into character is the most interesting part of acting. Once I read the script, I start to imagine what mannerisms, accent, and demeanor my character should have so that I can really call it my own. It just occurred to me how much I miss acting...I miss my creative self!



Top:throfted|Skirt:Mango|Pumps:Zara|Sunnies:Forever 21|Bag:Kate Spade|Belt:The Landmark|Ring:Pot of Gold

~♥~

4 comments:

  1. love your pussy bow top!! it's totally coming back in trend this fall; so can't wait to see what else you pair with it :) great thrift find!

    couturelust.com
    jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse, from the color to the cut!
    Cheryl
    http://justfabblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm really loving the feel of this top too! Once I saw it on the rack, I knew I had to grab it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a chic, sophisticated look.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!