Saturday 3 September 2011

Of lines and comfort



There's something about patterns and lines that I love. I love taking photos of streets with pedestrian lanes, columns, curved roads, and white picket fences. There's also something about this dress that I love...not just the pattern, but it's very comfortable, fits like a glove, and it somehow makes me feel taller, maybe it's just me...you tell me.

Happy rainy weekend to you guys...let's enjoy this short break...I wish it were longer...

Dress:thrifted|Cardigan:H&M|Necklaces:Pot of Gold and Aldo|Sunnies:Forever 21|Sandals:gifted

~♥~ 


5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I really like the dress! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a raining weekend here too :( You look lovely, i'm a huge fan of maxi dresses. this one is a lovely one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect for every weather! You can even dress it up or dress it down whatever your mood is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellou! what a super cute look you've come up with here <3 you've got yourself a new follower honey, i just adore your sense of style. have a fashion full-filled and colorful autumn and keep those inspiring outfit posts coming. hugs from Finland :)

    http://thegirlnamedstu.blogspot.com
    xoxo, Stu

    ReplyDelete

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!