Friday 9 September 2011

Untitled

Could this actually be a writer's block?? Well, not that I'm a writer, but I seem to have ran out of title ideas for this post...could it be because the outfit was a bit ho-hum or the weather is gloomy that my brain doesn't seem to function?? Whatever it is, I hope it won't last long...




Cardigan: Mango|Skirt:Thrifted|Orange platforms:Francesco|Sunnies:Forever 21|Ring:Forever 21|Bangles/bracelets:Gifted/Bazaar find|Necklace:Mango

Enjoy the weekend!!! I sure hope it's longer than the last one ;)

~♥~

6 comments:

  1. The details on the skirt, the bright shoes, and the pretty jewelry definitely do not say ho hum. :)

    Jenn
    Secondhand Stylist Thrifted - Three Ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polish of your nails , from which brand it is?

    http://www.mysticlipstick.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOVE your jewellry and sungl21 here in Germany as well :) Do you have it in the phillipines or ist it from the states?

    xoxo,
    luísa

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenn...Thanks Jenn..so sweet of you to disagree with me..this is the best disagreement by far! ;)

    @Mystic-Lipstick...it's from Orly, Cotton Candy

    @Luisa Lion...Forever 21 has hit the Philippine shores, but I got the sunnies during a trip in Singapore :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are adorable though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tang...thanks! I love em too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!