Thursday 14 April 2011

Gumdrop

Went home relatively early from work yesterday and decided to visit my favorite nail salon, Get Polished! Since we're off to the beach this weekend, I went for a blue/green hue...chose this cutie from Orly named GUMDROP!

With all the nice bright shades they have in the store, this is proof how fickle I can be when it comes to making choices...


L-R: Essie Blueberry Crumb, Orly Pixie Styx, Cotton Candy, and Gumdrop, Opi Dozen of Rosas
 My Tiramisu from UCC has kept me company the whole time...sweets for a sweet polish date ;)


The French country-inspired interiors of the nail salon...it's very relaxing and they have the best nail technicians in the house! No one has ever dealt with my precious nails like they do!




Decision finally made!





♥HAPPY FEET!♥
Oh, forgot to mention that the owner of the salon is also a friend of mine in the office!
In other news, I visited my goddaughter, Alexa last Tuesday...Man, she's growing soo fast! ;) Can't wait to go shopping with you, kiddo!


hello gorgeous!!!

Get Polished! is located at 189B Aguirre Ave., BF Homes, Paranaque City. 491 5934. Open daily 11-8:30 pm

Other branches:

AC Bldg. 38 Scout Ybardolaza cor. Sct. Rallos, Sacred Heart, QC. 409 2235
Unit 104 Loyola Heights Condo #23 Esteban Abada cor. Dela Rosa, Loyola Hts., QC. 483 3224


~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!