1. Ellana Mineral Foundation. I love using this intensive coverage powder! It leaves my skin looking poreless without getting my skin in trouble. Goodbye to greasy, cakey, heavy feeling!
2. MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC40. Although my derma prohibits me to use this, I still have my cheat days! I love the coverage but it damages my skin! I guess my skin really doesn't agree with caucasian formulated cosmetics. I get an instant all day freshness whenever I use this!
3. Shu Uemura Rougue Unlimited Supreme Shine Lipstick in 957. It glides on perfectly and has a hint of glitter that makes my puckers shine! I have 3 of these!
4. NARS Blush in Orgasm. Pretty shade of pink that gives my cheeks a natural flush.
5. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Top Tomato. Adds instant color! Perfect for nights out or for those days when I'm too lazy to put on make up. I just put on this, and it instantly makes me feel sexy..haha!
6. Kiehl's Lip Balm. A Must-Have!!! Need I say more??
7. NYX Round Lipstick in Fig. For those days when I feel like having pale Barbie lips. It's not too over-powering, nor too trendy for the conservative office.
Presenting my new finds...
I must say, I'm totally adoring the new concealer! I used to be a MAC and Cinema Secrets fan, but now I'm hooked to this! You can use it for practically any flaw you want to camouflage! I'm an MUFE convert!
e.l.f. products are very promising! Easy on the pockets, yet very effective and friendly on my skin! Tempted to try their eye products!
Tell me about your beauty essentials or latest finds...I'd love to hear from you :D