Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lomo in Subic

Mentioned that I will be in Subic for the weekend. Didn't bring my DSLR with me and opted to use my iPhone Lomo for more fun and an easy breezy weekend. Started drinking beer at 11 am in the beach...I never get drunk whenever I try to get drunk with friends at the beach...strange, but true!




Stayed in one of the houses in Forest View Binictican after a day in the beach.




Steak fix!!!

BooooooZe!!!

The best gambas!

Thanks for the perfect gambas


going home...


Scored some nice bed and bath needs on sale at the duty free shop in Subic...perfect for my upcoming move...Looking forward to live with friends and walk to work every day!!!

Forest View Leisure Residences can be booked through http://www.forestview.com.ph/ (047) 252 6089


~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!