Sunday 27 March 2011

60 minutes for the world

A and I had a lazy Saturday morning just lounging around and catching up on some needed Zzzzss. We got out of bed by late afternoon to visit our doctor and get him to tell us to eat healthier and get on our butts to work out!
Upon hearing that, I decided I should really start working out IMMEDIATELY! So I asked A to bring me to the mall to have my total body work out. Felt like I lost 2 lbs doing weights (carrying loads of clothes and shoes to try on), stretching (trying on the clothes), and some cardio (walking around the big mall). It was the best workout EVER!!! Haha! Ok, ok, so I like cheating! ;)
I did get to score some lovely items at a bargain! Got a few ZARAs, a DKNY, GAP, BCBG and OLD NAVY's -- each under P500 (USD10)! I was a happy trooper!
Of course, after all that shopping, a girl needs to be fed! Considering we had to eat healthier, we just opted for some Japanese to avoid the guilt of pizza and burgers! We celebrated earth hour at our fave Jap resto, Omakase. I just thought it would be great to save energy for an hour and remember JAPAN. (Our thoughts and prayers go out to the lives the quake and tsunami have changed.)

Pardon the low res photos...candles were the only light source.

Miso Soup

Salmon Sashimi

Ebi Tempura
Cherry Blossoms
Earth Hour at Omakase

Kisu Karaage

We actually ordered yakitori, but it didn't get the chance to see the light of my iPhone since we ate it as soon as it landed on our table. We waited to be seated for about half an hour and devoured everything in half an hour! Omakase is worth the wait, all the time!

Happy Tummies!
Omakase is located at Casa Susana Bldg., Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City. Open daily from 11 am - 2.30 pm; 5.30 - 10 pm. 771 1443
~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!