Thursday 24 March 2011

A King's Birthday

My weekend was spent spending playful time with kids. It was my nephew's 3rd birthday. My sister and I got busy with a few decorations and making some great food! We put up banners, balloons, and paper pompoms. Here's the link for the tutorial:
http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/article/pom-poms-and-luminarias


Paper pompoms abound



The food was delish and very unique for a children's party. We had quiche, tempura, spring rolls, noodles, and my mom's specialty, lengua! I was just happy pigging out in my little corner while being the official photographer, of course!

Vietnamese Rolls

Ebi Tempura

Spinach Quiche

Chocolate Birthday Cake

The King!

The Kings
This week I was tasked to lead a team of photographers in documenting 2 office events, 1 for a film showing and the other, my most favorite of all, flea market/auction!! Excited to be delegated a task and giddy to snap away. Will post them soon! :D

Ooohh, I managed to get myself a tripod, so hopefully I'll be able to upload some outfit posts real soon! ;)

~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!