Tuesday 22 March 2011

"Sam Won" gave me a pleasant surprise!


Been preoccupied in finding a nice beach house we can rent for a weekend in April. My friends and I are in dire need to toast under the sun and intoxicate ourselves the whole day. All the planning and researching made me really hungry so as early as 5 pm, I felt my stomach grumble which trigerred A and I to try a Korean restaurant recommended by our couple friends, L&R. We're no Korean fans and we were skeptical at first, but when I tried their grilled beef, babambi, grilled chicken, their noodle soup and all the other stuff, Man, was it good! I ate more than he did! A didn't like it and just watched me eat like a pig! I will definitely come back for more!


The Appetizers

Grilled Beef


Grilled Chicken




Babambi


Yummy Noodle Soup with Beef

The Sauces


Fresh greens
Sam Won Garden is located at 226 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes Subdivision, Paranaque City. 825 1144. Open 10 am - 10 pm daily

~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!