Sunday 20 March 2011

Military orange


Last weekend was a gloomy one and with all the war stories A had been watching on History channel, I got inspired to wear the military-ish coat I got a week ago. I wanted to keep things simple but still wanted some color since it's still summer so I opted for a bright orange haltered dress.

I'm grateful for a laid back weekend where nothing is planned and everything runs in slow motion. I love the gloomy weather which is best spent cuddling and being lazy with A!




So, how was your weekend...??

Coat:Ju's|Dress:Laundry by Shelli Segal|Shoes:Lila Almario|Pearls & Beaded necklace:purchased online|White&Gold Bangle:Forever 21|Pink Bangle:from travel|White gold bracelet:Philippe Charriol|Purple ring:Philippe Charriol


~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!