Sunday 12 June 2011

Another year...





LOVE will be at my side! Love for friends. Love for family. LOVE for dogs. LOVE for work. LOVE for challenges. LOVE for things to come. LOVE for life!

L.O.V.E



 Today marks my 29th! It's exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know what to expect in the coming year but I am going to make it my year! No more holding back, I will conquer this year...POSITIVITY will be my ally.


Had a fancy date with A that night. I've posted food shots for that night. Here's a few more shots, this time of the celebrant and her ♥.



I love my cake, don't you? It's small and sweet! ;)

Top:Cotton On|Skirt:Forever 21|Scarf:H&M|Cardigan:Mango|Ballet flats:H&M|Shoulder bag:Kate Spade|"LOVE" ring:Cotton On|Pearls:The Landmark

~♥~





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!