Friday 24 June 2011

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Had dinner wih A the other night at Basilio's. We were supposed to have dinner/drinks over at Bugsy's but we had a situation over at the parking area...We got into an argument with another group who deliberately stole our parking. What's pathetic was the fact that he didn't even had the guts to own up to it. His lame excuse was he didn't see us even though our park lights were flashing right in front of him. So I have the tendency to get all worked up...I just hate it when people tend to be inconsiderate. All I'm asking for is a little respect and I feel this will be a better place to be in.

Enough about the ranting and on to the good stuff...We ordered our favorite things that night, nothing new, just good ol' comfort food!

 
can't get enough of cheese!

Spicy Gambas

Beef Salpicao



Cheers!

Despite these incidents, I still love my new home in BGC. It's city living at its finest. It's busy, yet cozy. It's surrounded by Buildings amidst the beautiful green landscape. My favorite part of day is when I come home and hang out by the poolside.
 


View from the pool when I'm floating
view from my window






Basilio's Restaurant is located at Unit 151, Forbeswood Heights, Rizal Dr., cor. Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City. Open dailyat 11 am - 1 am. 856 1743

~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!