Saturday 11 June 2011

Of dimsums and ducks

Second day of our HK adventure, and yes, you guessed it right! We were out to do more shopping! Haha!

It was a glorious day for walking! Felt like we were always running from it all...good thing I still get a few chances to whip out my camera and take a few shots of this wonderful country!







So wanna go back again by the end of the year when the weather is nippy! Would be happy to get my a** frozen this time around ;)









 For brunch, we headed to a quaint lil resto called Carpaccio...it was delicious Italian food!



Reading the local paper...


Calamari


my Basil Pesto

his Spaghetti Bolognese

Beef jerky craving!!!


Black maxi dress:Forever 21|Belt:The Landmark|Studded glads:People R People

~♥~
 

2 comments:

  1. That maxi dress looks gorgeous on you!

    And that heart wall? Oh swoon!!!

    I'll be remixing too and I'll be sure to visit to see your outfits!

    See you soon,

    Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Virginie! The moment I saw the heart wall I instantly fell in love with it! I'll be watching out for your ourfits too...Good luck to us! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!