Tuesday 7 June 2011

My 29th


No words are coming to me now...Unbelievable! I just want to make a post just the same...I am grateful I am alive to witness my 29th year. I am grateful for friends who have shared their lives with me and helped make me who I am today. I am grateful for the love and support I get from my family. I am grateful to experience life and love in more ways than one. I am simply grateful for the journey I am in right now. A lot of detours, stopovers, and a lot of give ways. Thankfully, no temporary stops and U-turns just yet.

Starting today, I will try to look at the world in a child's eyes. No judgments, no critisisms, no expectations, just to see it as it is. I will strive to appreciate what I have and feel eternally blessed for what graces that come my way. I will feel forever lucky to be alive and well.

Thanks for all those who have remembered me on my date of birth. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Kisses to everyone!


~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!