Tuesday 28 June 2011

Day.8





The sun is out again! And I'm back to work... :( Haha! Why is it so hard to come back to work after a vacay? You should be ecstatic to come back given that you have been released from the stress, right?? I've been away for a week and now it feels like I can't even begin to function! Hahaha!



 Here's to a great and hopefully productive week for all of us! ;)

Can I just share a new discovery?? It's Lightscoop! I read it from Flip Flops and Polka Dots. I'm dying to try it for myself!!!

Top:H&M|Skirt:Mango|Belt:Mango|Pumps:Marks&Spencer|Bag:Kate Spade|Bangle:bazaar find|Swarovski bracelet:SM

~♥~

6 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop in and thank you for the kind comment left on my blog recently! I really love your style! You look so put-together and chic! Keep rocking those really cute accessories! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful outfit!!!

    Thanks for the shoutout :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your cap sleeve top!!!

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all your kind and sweet comments! Dressing up is so much fun!!!

    Cool blogs, ladies!!

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

thanks for dropping by...would love to hear from you!